News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drones: large and small the latest in Avaition:

Started by Brock Samson, March 10, 2010, 07:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

mauve66

you would think they could use the Global Hawk for search and rescue at sea also
pretty cool to read about them , thanks, never knew there were so many :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Brock Samson

I havent read anything yet about them using solar power to stay aloft, I know they have to be tapping that...  :icon_smile_wink: with no pilot they could stay up a very long time...

Mike DC

Someday people are gonna look back at Star Wars and think, "Man, they thought fighter planes & spaceships would still be manned in the distant future?  How quaint!" 

Troy

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 10, 2010, 09:25:45 PM

Someday people are gonna look back at Star Wars and think, "Man, they thought fighter planes & spaceships would still be manned in the distant future?  How quaint!" 

Yeah, much easier to launch all the hardware to make the long journey and then "transport" yourself to it in a few milliseconds.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.