News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tell me whats wrong with this movie clip

Started by BB1, March 09, 2010, 09:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

billssuperbird

sardillim

TylerCharger69

1st gen after the crash.....not a '69....but a '69 during the chase scene...pretty obvious

BB1

Delete my profile

METROID

After checking out the clip I looked at related videos and found this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33jL8m3wr40&feature=related  I am sure it has been posted before somewhere but I figure it fits with this thread. Whats wrong with this 69 Charger from 3:15 to 3:19?

oldcarnut

I'm not a Charger expert but I'd say its got a 68 grill in it.

moparmoynihan

Bingo!! You're right on that one. In the remake of Vanishing Point did you guys see them use a Challenger interior for some of the chase scenes in the 68 Charger (Beast)? That's so obvious.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: moparmoynihan on March 10, 2010, 12:39:10 AM
Bingo!! You're right on that one. In the remake of Vanishing Point did you guys see them use a Challenger interior for some of the chase scenes in the 68 Charger (Beast)? That's so obvious.

haha yeah theyre in a flat black challenger, the hoods all black

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Skyview69

At least they didn't wreck the 69  :yesnod:

sorry to the 1st gen fans  :pity:

six-tee-nine

They should have used a Chevy or a stang for this beacause they handle like that in real life..... Mopars handle alot better in real life...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

covet66

Kinda like the Camaro they wreck at the end of Vanishing Point instead of the Chally.