News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK!!!--Help me win the beard contest!

Started by dukeboy_01, March 01, 2010, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: i dunno, but he hasn't posted in 9 days since he was solidly in first place.. pretty inconsiderate I'd say.

472 R/T SE

You guys' didn't get $100 in your Paypal account from him?  Weird, I got mine a couple days ago already.  ;)

Khyron

i should have grown a beard ..... im on here everyday :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparmoynihan

b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dukeboy_01

Hey everyone!  Sorry it took so long for me to reply...  I did end up winning and just got back from Vegas at the NHRA nationals this past weekend.  It was a blast!  I got to meet Allen Johnson, the MOPAR Pro Stock driver.  He is a really great guy.  He was the #1 slot going into eliminations.  He lost in round 2 though...  I wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted and gave me this opportunity.  My wife and I had never been to Vegas before and we really had a lot of fun...things have been crazy the past few months with the wedding and all.  I hope ya'll aren't terribly pissed that I hadn't been on much lately! 

Thanks again!!!

Adam

PocketThunder

Quote from: dukeboy_01 on November 02, 2010, 11:03:17 AM
Hey everyone!  Sorry it took so long for me to reply...  I did end up winning and just got back from Vegas at the NHRA nationals this past weekend.  It was a blast!  I got to meet Allen Johnson, the MOPAR Pro Stock driver.  He is a really great guy.  He was the #1 slot going into eliminations.  He lost in round 2 though...  I wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted and gave me this opportunity.  My wife and I had never been to Vegas before and we really had a lot of fun...things have been crazy the past few months with the wedding and all.  I hope ya'll aren't terribly pissed that I hadn't been on much lately! 

Thanks again!!!

Adam

No problem buddy, now that you're married you have way more problems to worry about than what we internet forum people think.  Hey do you still have the beard?   :popcrn:

Khyron

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 02, 2010, 11:09:04 AM
No problem buddy, now that you're married you have way more problems to worry about than what we internet forum people think.

HA! I would have been mad but that comment made me think, Im married and know what your looking forward too, thats getting even enough :thumbup: ;)

Glad ya had a good time!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dukeboy_01

:smilielol:  You guys are hilarious...  You sound just like all my married friends that came to my bachelor party.  I have 5 months logged in married life and have yet to have any issues, but I'm sure it's like anything...my vehicles don't generally give too many problems till I get a couple hundred thousand on em'...   ;D  Anyhow, I had a great time at the races.  Thanks again to those of you that helped me out by voting.  I don't have the original "winning" beard.  I was forced to shave it for my June 12th wedding.  A friend of my in-laws challenged me at my wedding to another beard contest.  He is the local Santa and asked that I start growing on Aug 1st and when I see him on Christmas, we will have some folks decide who has the better beard...this one is coming in nice and should be pretty wild with another 8 weeks to grow.  Here is a picture with me and Allen Johnson (MOPAR Pro Stock Driver).  That'll give ya some idea of how the beard is as of this past weekend.

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

FLG

Sorry, but ya couldn't come on here for all of 10 seconds to thank the people that made that trip possible? That be the first thing I did.