News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK!!!--Help me win the beard contest!

Started by dukeboy_01, March 01, 2010, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

1111   Put $10 down on 20 red for me when you're in Vegas..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dukeboy_01

Still need votes till the 31st!  I have made it into first place thanks to support from you all!  I appreciate the time you've taken to help me out.  Please continue to vote daily for the next week so I can stay on top!  --- Adam   :cheers:

mikesbbody

I keep voting every day for ya  :2thumbs: I wanna see you win  :yesnod:

dukeboy_01

Thanks Mikesbbody!  I hope I can win this contest.  It would sure mean a lot to me and my soon to be bride!  There has been a lot of mudslinging going on, but I tell ya I'm not aware of any cheating going on, and dodge hasn't preselected me to win this contrary to what the 2nd place guy and his buddies are saying.  Thanks for the votes...let's keep rackin them up!!!  - Adam   :cheers:

FLG

Ill vote as soon as I get home. Can't do it on my phone.

Us mopar guys are a tight community  :2thumbs:

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

FLG

Charger RT

I just found this thread I don't have an account but my daughter does so I emailed it to her and asked her to vote.

Don't cut the beard for the wedding if you usually have one. 24 years ago I kept hearing the same thing my reply was I don't want a bunch of pictures of a stranger. 24 years later I am glad I didn't cut it. I have over the years cut it off and let it grow right back. The last time was in 97. That is until last Friday. Today was my wifes birthday so I cut it off friday and got my annual hair cut. My wife likes that I did it for her birthday but she quickly said it needs to grow back and she keeps calling me a stranger. Cutting it off makes me actually look older. I won't even get into my kids comments about it. The only good thing that has happened is one of my wifes cats likes to sit on my lap in the evening. It won't come near me.
Tim

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dukeboy_01

Thanks for the votes!  Charger RT...thanks for the story on your beard!  I enjoyed reading that!  I have debated on keeping the beard for the wedding...  I usually go with just a goatee, but after growing out the full beard, I kinda like it.  It gives me a place to store my food, which really aggrevates the ol' lady!!!  I may trim it up where I don't look like I came straight out of the mountains, but then again....maybe I won't!  I appreciate all the votes.  Please keep them coming till Wednesday night.  Hopefully I can stay in first place and win this contest!  You guys are the best.  - Adam

dukeboy_01

Please take a moment and vote today.  IT IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE!  I want to make sure I stay in first place!  Thanks again to everyone that has taken time to help me be able to go on my honeymoon.  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1582020&id=705106474#!/dodge?v=app_288898146940&ref=mf  Adam

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Armudster

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dukeboy_01

Got ahead of myself, that and Dodge posted that yesterday was going to be the last day, but TODAY really is!  The contest (according to the rules page) ends at 11:59:59 eastern time this evening.  You all can vote again today for me if you've got a second.  Please help me to stay in first place!  Thanks!!!  Adam

PocketThunder

FLG

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Charger74

Not certain, but the winner of the contest was Adam R. from Missouri.  So if this is our Adam, Congrats Duke_boy.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5167424&id=7346304223

Brock Samson