News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK!!!--Help me win the beard contest!

Started by dukeboy_01, March 01, 2010, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukeboy_01

I entered the SuperBeard contest that Dodge is having on Facebook.  I am trying to get as many votes as I can.  If you guys have facebook, please go to the following link and cast your vote for me.  You can vote once a day, every day.  I am about 500 votes out of the lead, but am in about 11th place.  I appreciate the help in making my effort worthwhile.  The contest ends March 21st I think.  I am getting married June 12th, and my fiance' tells me the beard is getting cut off before then...we'll see about that.   :lol:  I appreciate you taking a second to help me out!  I attached a picture of my beard from a couple weeks ago...its better now, but I think it is worth voting for!

Adam

http://www.facebook.com/dodge?v=app_288898146940

MoparManJim

What page are you on man? I'll vote but I want to vote on the right guy though  :lol:

dukeboy_01

You should be able to access it through the link I posted.  If you sort by most votes, I am on page two right now.  My picture on there is me standing by my yellow 71 Charger.  You can vote once a day, but you CAN vote everyday, so keep coming back if you would!  I appreciate all the help I can get.

Adam

jb666

dukeboy_01

You guys are the best!  Remember you can vote everyday, so do it again tomorrow...  I am in the 70 some vote range now.  I have a lot of catching up to do, so those of you that vote, know that I really appreciate it!  It lasts till March 21st or so.  I need to rack up votes these last 20 days.  If you can get others to vote, feel free to do so.  Thanks again!!! :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dukeboy_01

Don't forget to vote again today fellas.  I am in the top 8 now!  Thanks for the votes.  If I win the Grand Prize, it is a weekend for 2 to a Dodge Motorsports Sponsored Race Event of my choice, There are 2 honorable mentions that get 2 SRT Track Experience Gift Certificates so I can go drive the Challenger SRT8, the Charger SRT8, the Caliber SRT4, the 300C SRT8, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, and there are 6 Dodge Prize Packs with apparel worth $250 bucks.  Don't know if I have a shot at winning, but I figured with my beard growing ability being as good as it is I have as good a shot as anyone.  Thanks again for taking the time to vote!  I appreciate it.   :icon_smile_big: 

bull

Do they make you look at a new "Charger' if you win? I'll vote for you but that doesn't sound like winning to me.

moparmoynihan

b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

dukeboy_01

Thanks for the votes, you can vote again today too!  I think they let you drive a new Charger, which I have done, but the one I drove was a Daytona, not an SRT8.  I want to drive the new Challenger....that would be sweet!!!  Thanks again for the votes fellas. 
Adam

dukeboy_01

Still needing votes.  Keep em' coming fellas...I appreciate it!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dukeboy_01

man groomer...lol  My ol lady would rather me win one of those I'm sure...  I have made it to 5th place in overall votes...thanks to you guys!  Keep the votes coming...it is going to be harder to catch the top 4 guys, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't try.

Adam

dukeboy_01

Today's a new day, and I still need a lot more votes!  Thanks.

Adam

dukeboy_01

I am just shy of 200 votes....Please take a second and help me out today guys!

http://apps.facebook.com/dodgecontest/photos/show/55/10394

Thanks, Adam

mikesbbody

rt green

third string oil changer

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

dukeboy_01

I'm up to 223 votes!  Thanks fellas and keep em coming.  You can vote everyday till this thing is over.  I'm in 5th and closing in on 4th pretty quick.  Ask your buddies to vote for me too if you don't mind.     :cheers: :cheers:  Adam

dukeboy_01

I'm only 32 votes away from 4th place!  Please take a second and throw a vote my way today.  I appreciate it everybody!!

Adam   :2thumbs:

dukeboy_01

We've got 4th place right now...Please remember to take a minute and vote for me again today!  Thanks again, I appreciate the votes.  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  Adam

mikesbbody

No problem Adam I keep voting for you every day  :2thumbs: good luck!

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

dukeboy_01

I'm at 442 votes and in 3rd place now!  Thanks everybody!!  Please remember to get on and vote once a day everyday this week too!    :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

Adam