News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What NOT to get the wife for x-mas

Started by NHCharger, December 07, 2005, 05:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

There are certain items that never go over well. We should make a list.
1. Any book on How to lose weight.
2. Clothes that are 3 sizes too big.

Any more???
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TK73

I've got a few things to GIVE the EX-wife for Xmas  :cussing: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :cussing:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Blown70

Quote from: TK73 on December 07, 2005, 07:13:42 PM
I've got a few things to GIVE the EX-wife for Xmas   :cussing: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :cussing:

Mee too the dog usually leaves them in the yard :devil:

General_01

I wouldn't get her new valve covers for the 440. Might not go over to well. :icon_smile_blackeye:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

A vacum cleaner
A Mop and bucket
A toilet scrub brush
The book "Cooking For Dumbies"
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

a douche.  while your are at it, throw some FDS (feminine deoderant spray)  in the box too....pun intended.
RECHRGED

ChargerAndy

Um, if anyone is actually using this list....... or checking it twice....... it's probably a good idea to not buy your respective wife any firearms.......... or ammo for their wife's firearm........or anything sharp or weighty ........like kitchen knives or a rolling pin ..... well, you get the idea  :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_blackeye:  :icon_smile_dead:  :icon_smile_kisses:

derailed

How about a voucher that her gift is coming because you didnt have time to get her something like I did for my wifes birthday last year, didnt get a piece for over a month

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

derailed

:haha: Yeah when its time for you to change the diapers afterwards

skip68

O.K., never mind. I guess I'll get her something for her ca--ca--camaro. :puke:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TK73

Quote from: skip68 on December 08, 2005, 02:29:18 AM
Does getting her pregnant count? :shruggy: :drool5: :smilielol:

Seems everytime I have done that I give the  %!+(#  an Xmas check every payday...  :brickwall:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

8WHEELER

''Note to self unload my guns before she opens her new 440 Magnum'' CHECK  :apimp:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Spartan

Anything charger related, lol.  My wife has a competition issue with the car.  The car doesn't nag me or complain when I work late.  And doesn't get put out when I work under the hood :icon_smile_wink:

Lets see, my last christmas gifts from the wife....A portable CD player...she uses it....hand held TV...she has it on the stair climber and I have never used it...  Well, she may just get some HP manifolds for christmas this year, lol.   

I have the car, she has the stair climber or as I call it, the electric husband. She spends more time on it then she does me :icon_smile_big:
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

andy74

does a roll of duct tape to put on her mouth count as a gift to me or her?

DC_1

I bought my wife a freezer 2 Xmas ago......I thought that was a pretty good gift......I used 15 rolls of paper to wrap it and I rolled it on a fridge cart in the house Xmas morning. She had a very puzzled look on her face. When she started to unwrap it and see that it was a freezer she looked over at me and said........"unless this has a diamond ring in it you better be kidding! " I was in the dog house for a while since that was all i got her. Last Xmas my kids kept hinting that mommy was getting me a new tool box for Xmas. She knew all year I was wanting to buy one of those big roller ones. Come Xmas morning I see a big box down by the tree. I was all happy and excited. I started to open it and thought something was wrong cause the box moved as if it was empty......once I got it open and looked inside there was a brand new potatoe peeler and a bag of potatoes ...i looked over at my wife and she said.......its your turn to cook Xmas dinner!......I guess she got me back.

RD

well, if any of you want exercise videos to give your wife for christmas, dont buy them, let me knock the dust of the hundreds my wife bought but never used and just send them to you! :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

derailed

Quote from: RD on December 08, 2005, 11:19:51 AM
well, if any of you want exercise videos to give your wife for christmas, dont buy them, let me knock the dust of the hundreds my wife bought but never used and just send them to you! :D
:haha: We have plenty of those in stock here to, along with a $400 eliptical machine I bought her 4 years ago that she had to have, I should have seen that one coming

41husk

Ahhhhh!  I wish I had an X wife to by Christmas for, it would have to be cheeper than buying for my wife! :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

HAZZARDJOHN

I gave her lingerie one year, and she got mad and said that was a gift I bought for myself! I said no I didn't! I am not gonna wear it! :smilielol: She said well you better cause I am not! :smilie_help:.   I got her to waer it and it was worth every penny! ;D
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

ChargerBill

Quote from: General_01 on December 07, 2005, 07:50:44 PM
I wouldn't get her new valve covers for the 440. Might not go over to well. :icon_smile_blackeye:

I dunno...for Christmas one year my dad bought my mom a set of polished aluminum valve covers and an air cleaner for her crate ZZ3 350 that's sitting under the hood of this:

and she seemed to love that gift. I think it all depends on the woman....
Life is a highway...

41husk

I thought this was gift ideas for X wifes.  Like funeral exspenses or dead flowers.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

41husk

must have been reading the x in x-mas or just wishfull thinking :icon_smile_approve: Sorry :icon_smile_big:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerBill on December 08, 2005, 12:16:54 PM
Quote from: General_01 on December 07, 2005, 07:50:44 PM

I dunno...for Christmas one year my dad bought my mom a set of polished aluminum valve covers and an air cleaner for her crate ZZ3 350 that's sitting under the hood of this:

and she seemed to love that gift. I think it all depends on the woman....
That's pretty cool!
I bet Shelley & Jen would go for something like that too! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"