News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welfare Dog

Started by RD, February 24, 2010, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.  At first the lady  said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.  So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no clue who his Daddy is.  So she looked in her policy book to see what it  takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday. Darn this is a great  country.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

flyinlow

Wish I'd thought of that.   :smilielol:

oldschool

Quote from: RD on February 24, 2010, 05:31:29 PM
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.  At first the lady  said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.  So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no clue who his Daddy is.  So she looked in her policy book to see what it  takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday. Darn this is a great  country.
so sad,but true  :rotz:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

69rtse4spd

I should go down & sign up my three, to bad I had the two females fixed, I could then get food stamps & S.S.   :smilielol:

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i