News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A new project, but on a smaller scale

Started by BIRD67, February 24, 2010, 01:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Okay so here's the story; back in 2006 I believe, I had just gotten like $60 to spend, so I go to the local store and I see this HUGE, meaning 1:10 scale General Lee R/C car, SO we get to the register and it's more than I had, so my stepdad helps pay.. The car serves me nicely up until 2008 when The battery pack is missing, the controller is broken and other things.. so, this past week, I decided that I will build it into a '69 Charger 500, so my buddy lets me borrow his dremel, first time using it and man what fun am I having.. So the first logical step I made was to try and modify the rear window.. It is coming out pretty good, but I have some huge gaps.. Out comes the JB weld, that fixes it but I wasn't pleased with the results, so I put Spacking material over it, its the only stuff I could find in the house that looked like a filler... Anyways, I will keep you guys updated on the project, it is going to just be a rather large shelf model.. :popcrn: Almost forgot, the car had a nasty front air dam/valence piece so I cut that off..

Any Ideas on what colors I should do? it has no interior, just black plastic windows.. :scratchchin: I already know I'm going to replace the wheels and tires, my goal is for it to look like it just rolled out of the showroom..

FIrst pics are ones I grabbed off the 'net, just to show you what I started with.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

BIRD67

Hopefully the pictures will load, this computer is not working for me  :icon_smile_angry:
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

BIRD67

Yay, computer is finally making me happy again :P .... Anyways, what should I do for colors? I had my mind set on B3 with a white stripe but I just wanna see some other ideas out there..