News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do chicks dig your Charger?

Started by Supercharged Riot, February 18, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

MoparManJim

Nice cars guys, you notice I didn't say a word about the females  :lol:, they look good to but I have respect for all females.  

Something about the the purple '69 and also the green (liz)'70 Charger also that I like maybe it's the two years that they was built or the colors. But also onother note I do like the other years as well but I'm more into the 2nd gen ones though.  

As for me and my car, I only had like two women that ever stop in to tell me how they like the car. Mostly it was just guys stoping in to see if it was for sale  ::) , Then had one guy that offered me get this $600.00 for the whole car  ::)

General_01

I have found that most women admire cars as long as they don't belong to their husbands or boyfriends. Then they become money drains and distractions from the family(especially after you have kids) that they "put up with" to keep peace.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Mass_Mopar

-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

A34

Well, I've been messing with Mopars since '82. Been through one wife and several girl friends and kept my 2 Chargers. The first wife said my F3 Charger was a weird color on our wedding day. Told her I'd have it long after she was gone. 5 years later that became a prophetic statement. Note, I do not recommend you do this, it's not the way to start a marriage off, but she knew where she stood.  I was 20 yrs. old, bulletproof, hardheaded and short tempered.

25 years and 3 kids later, I'm just round in the middle and glad to have what I have. I don't care who likes it, but it is usually the older beer bellied balding guys. Although, my 2nd wife, and love of my life, loves it and me for some reason.  :2thumbs:

The kids really dig it too. I think I set a bad example when I do the burnouts. What am I gonna tell them when they start driving? LOL.
Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice

68X426

Chicks dig Mopar period. Here's one for us old timers. :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

68X426

And another one. I dig the Petty Blue. :yesnod:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

mopar0166

rustafarian

Chargers are so cool girls even like freshly smashed ones.....
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

chargergirl

Of course I like my car...chicks do dig the car...even the young ones...therefore no leaving it at the curb...don't want the crazy lady sliding on the car...would be bad...if it was a guy...same...and the one I love wouldn't do that after the primer was even on.
Trust your Woobie!

Topher

Quote from: Musicman on February 19, 2010, 08:05:12 PM
The best one to date took place down in Watch Hill, RI... the wife and I were downtown, walking along the water front admiring a few of the better yachts. At one point I left my wife on the waterfront and headed back to the Charger to get my camera which I had left on the front seat. As I approached the car I noticed an extremely attractive Mariyln Monroe look alike, dress alike, who was literally sprawled out, laying face down on the hood of my car. She was just sliding up & down the hood with her arms outstretched... caressing the fenders. When I got to the car she jumped up and asked me if it was mine. She began fondling the car again, gliding her hands along the body and polishing the rear quarters with her a**, sliding her breast up & down the rear of the fastback... all the while telling me what a wonderful car this is... it was just about this time, when I thought for sure that my Charger was about to burst... that she excitedly asked me if I would start the engine for her so that she could feel the whole car vibrate... and it was at that very moment that I heard my wifes voice behind me... !!! NO, HE CAN'T !!!

:smilielol:

I need a cigarette..............
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Wicked72

Well ummm IF I were a chick I would dig chargers.... :scratchchin: LMAO but then again if I were a chick I would have some sucker... I mean some guy restore my charger for free or favors. So I guess im screwed...
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

NHCharger

My Hemi Orange 71 generally repels chicks.
My 72 Petty Blue Charger, well I was on the Moparts New England tour last June,we stopped for lunch and lined up our cars. When we came out there was a couple (two women) taking pictures of each other next to my car. One of the Moparters girlfriend was very indignant that two woman would touch my car without asking. I replied "It kinda turns me on". She didn't speak to me again. :lol:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

dkn1997

Quote from: rustafarian on March 22, 2010, 08:07:45 PM
Chargers are so cool girls even like freshly smashed ones.....

I'm still trying to decide who's more smashed... you, the car, or the two girls
RECHRGED

Silver R/T

Most girls I've dated didn't know what Charger is. Closest one of them came is that she knew it was a classic car...that's about it.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

Don't really care...

In fact most people just leave me the F alone and I like that...  :2thumbs:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

rp23g7

No Charger, but the Coronet is a everybody magnet.  I drive it everyday to work and i always get at least one comment and numerous nods and looks driving home.

Today i was taking a right at a light and pulled up next to a truck.  "Hey, Excuse me"  Yeah?  "Rev it up just a bit"  "Yeah, thats wht i like to hear"  I went to NAPA to get some brake fluid for the brake job on my sons Monte, 6 older guys were and there, and were all over it.

Last Sat on the drive in Seattle, we park on the street and go across to a BBQ place.  I was sitting outside and 3 guys are walking down the street, stop, take pictures with thier phones, and hang out talking about it for a bit.

We are about to leave and 4 people on the other side now, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, look at the Mopar, WOO HOO""

They come over and we start talking, "can i sit in it?"  sure, "man, this is great"  "does it shake the ground"?  I start it and rev it to 3 or 4000.  "Woo yeah, i just got an erection"

Sometimes its annoying, but its cool knowing you may have made someones day, who had one and lost it or had to sell it.  I know how i felt when i saw a hot rod or muscle car, before i had another in these days of boring cars. 

THE STIG

Quote from: Back N Black on February 18, 2010, 09:05:21 AM
Nope not too many Chicks, but allot of balding mid life crisis baby boomers show lots of interest. :D

What he said

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 70charginglizard on February 19, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
this one seemed to have enjoyed posing in front of mine  :D

well... I would like to poss at a side of her...

but lets say the true, and accept, she was posing in front of every car at that show LOL.

By me... well I'm still waiting for elanmars to meet Emily and dig my charger.

By now, yes there are chicks what digs Chargers, but the ones dig my charger are not the ones I would like they do...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Lizey

i was talking with a few friends of mine (that just happen to be female) and somehow it got brought up that i had a Charger. they were all bug eyed and giddy until they saw it in the corner of the barn. "THATS a charger? its ugly i thought you meant dukes of hazzard charger!"  :RantExplode: ::)
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

mopar0166

Arigmaster

Back when I had mine it got attention from pretty much everyone. Only one who didn't like it was my Ex. (I'll shut up and leave it at that)  :eek2:

70charginglizard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this one seemed to like mine on Saturday. ;)
70charginglizard

BlueSS454

I'd say so....

Ocean City, Maryland Spring 2010 Cruise:

Tom Rightler

CidE

I got one of my first serious girlfriends because of my first 68' Charger, of course being 16 and having the baddest car in school helped.  :2thumbs: