News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

13,500 Really???

Started by RCKSTR, February 16, 2010, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCKSTR

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php/product/636877/cat/150

I dont understand how some peoples heads are so thick they cant see what their car is realy worth, but somehow that barrett jackson number gets in.. He will be holding on to this one for a while.

Mr.Woolery

Yeah, some people just have no idea.  There's a couple of guys at a local meet I go to regularly who've had their cars for sale for years.  One is a plain model '72 Charger with a 318 in so-so running condition (but a newish paintjob)--he wants $13K for it.  :smilielol:
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

PocketThunder

Quote from: RCKSTR on February 16, 2010, 11:31:08 AM
http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php/product/636877/cat/150

I dont understand how some peoples heads are so thick they cant see what their car is realy worth, but somehow that barrett jackson number gets in.. He will be holding on to this one for a while.

I dont know rockstar, that thing is pretty baddass!   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RCKSTR

I agree a 340 4 speed duster would be pretty sweet. My wife wants a duster really bad, thats why I looked at it, untill I saw the price  :eek2:

Way out to lunch. That car in perfect shape is barely worth 13,500 IMO

1969chargerrtse

A 340 4 spd anything is nice. I don't know, 7kish? :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RCKSTR

I guess it is the last year of the 340, doesnt say if it is numbers matching or not however...

Rolling_Thunder

5-6K all day long here in sunny so-cal 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

rt green

73's were pigs compared to the 70-72's. no compression, sh-ty heads crappy cam ect. still, its cool and i'd like to have it, but not worth what he's asking
third string oil changer

RCKSTR

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on February 17, 2010, 10:13:28 PM
5-6K all day long here in sunny so-cal 

Thats the area I was expecting to pay  :cheers: