News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

odd brake shoes

Started by poppa, February 07, 2010, 12:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppa

I have an older golf cart in desparate need of some new brake shoes. Is there anyone I could send them to , to get new shoes/linings installed?? It is from the late 50' or early 60's and nobody has parts for these. Thanks...
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

UFO

bordin34

What brand is is, Harley, Taylor Dunn, Yamaha, Ez-Go, Club Car. Try joining buggiesgonewild.com and check cartpartsplus.com for parts.
I have a 1990 Yamaha G8, I blew the stock motor, swapped in a 16hp 420cc engine, put Carlisle All-Trails on , and put airshocks on the rear. It goes 28mph easily and tows 1000lbs+. I tow and launch my waverunner with it.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

poppa

You tell me,I think it was made by Allis Chalmers. It's a Caddy Car.

poppa

By the way,I have 1 Club Car(electric), 1 Cushman(electric) Golfster, 1 Harley (gas,rebuilt engine), 2 of the Caddy Cars (other pic,below), 2 EZGO's (1 electric, 1 gas), an oddball single passenger(electric) ,and a Cushman Turf Truckster, all but 2 or 3 will be selling come spring.

bordin34

I have no idea what that thing is but it looks very familiar. Is it a 2 or 4 stroke? What kind of rearend does it have? Does it look like a Ford 8" rear in it?

Mahwah,NJ

Tom Q

Rochester Clutch and Brake
585-232-3717

poppa

Thanks for the replies guys. I will give them a call tomorrow.
Yeah,the rear end looks either like a ford or dana-ish. The white one says Caddy Car ,Ace 3. A buddy at our campground has one that says Ace 2 and his has Allis Chalmer badges on it. My blue one just said caddy car. Kinda cool.

bordin34

I'm still clueless, your best bet would probably be to get yours relined. The reason I ask if it has a Ford rear was because  I think Taylor Dunn carts from the late 70's actually had Ford 8" rears in them.

Mahwah,NJ

poppa

All the searching I've done says it's not a TD.