News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

empty car trailer from pleasanton kansas to White Marsh MD

Started by snagm z, February 04, 2010, 07:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagm z

I am hauling some farm implements from my home in maryland to our family farm south of kansas city Kansas. I fiqured that if anyone needed anything hauled back. the trailer will be empty I thought i  would offer it up. Times being how they r and all. it would be at the end of this month.

steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

RD

pleasanton!!! ha!! i played basketball against them in HS.  too bad you werent going from ks to maryland and back :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

snagm z

RD

Quote from: snagm z on February 04, 2010, 07:32:53 PM
what do u need hauled rd

oh nothing, but now i know that you are doing it.. I will look in that area for sure.  I always find a lot of good stuff on the east coast, but shipping would kill me.  If I find something, I will let ya know and meet you in Pleasanton (or there abouts) and get you a nice good dinner.

Sure do appreciate the offer!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

snagm z