News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

great deal on a Charger for ya

Started by Akron_Charger, January 31, 2010, 04:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

89MOPAR

if the 'metalwork' is only going to cost a $1000 like he claims, he might want to get it done and jack his price up to $11,500 instead [?]
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

RCKSTR

Im thinkin his $1000 metal work shop is a maaco. No way proper metal replacement could be done for a grand on that car.  :Twocents:

RD

well.. he is about $7,000 too high if you ask me.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ipstrategies

I agree that the price it to high, but it is cool with the bench 4 speed and standard gauges (uniqueness is it's main selling point I guess)
My car is getting metal work done right now and once you start sanding and grinding, the rust is always worse then it appears. The shop my car is at was very upfront on the estimate until they got it in shop and lifted, and keeps track of all work time.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

R2

RCKSTR

Definately cool as a 4 speed bench car, but not worth the price IMO.. Needs much more work than the owner is willing to admit

TeeWJay426

Ain't no way 1000 bucks will make that much rust disappear..... :eek2:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed