News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XP29H9C273905 - 69 Body on a 08 Frame - General Lee Converstion

Started by JoeyGowdy, January 28, 2010, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: BOSSHEMI on November 30, 2011, 11:02:48 AM
Why do people build a replica of the General Lee, I just dont see the point. It was a TV show that wrecked hundreds of 68 - 70 Chargers. It was painted Chevy orange which is just wrong on so many levels, as a Mopar guy having any GM thing on my Mopar would kill me.
Anytime I see a Charger get wrecked or any Mopar by some Hollywood jackass I just get pissed
When you build a GL all I keep thinking is your supporting a show that killed more Chargers and made it hard to restore one untill the last few years

Don't sweat it bud, just be happy that another Charger is being brought back to road worthy!

You sure have a lot of Chevys, Fords and Imports for being a "Mopar Guy"  :nana:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.