News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

See what Barrett Jackson does to people !!!!

Started by hemi24, January 26, 2010, 04:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi24

Dans 68

Check out his license plate...pretty much my sentiments.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

chargerboy69

I need some of what he is smokin.

There was a 69 for sale locally a month or so ago on Craigslist.  In his ad he put he found similar cars selling at BJ for $200,000.00 plus.  I went to look at it for sh!ts and giggles and the car was a pile.  A $2500.00 car at best.  I love people like this.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Hemidoug

Hate to say I told you (the general you) so......a car that sells double what it's "paper" worth is bound to have an effect.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

stripedelete

Quote from: Hemidoug on January 26, 2010, 04:49:50 PM
Hate to say I told you (the general you) so......a car that sells double what it's "paper" worth is bound to have an effect.

Ya sure, but I could advertise my toe nail clippings for $250,000.00 - That  doesn't mean I'm going to get it.

I'm goin' with the crack-pipe theory.

moparnole

does this mean I should be selling my charger for 10k? :shruggy: ;D

Blakcharger440

That car is local to me and I have seen it at many shows. I personally do not think it is worthy of "survivor" car status....unless you consider having the quarters replaced, car repainted and new interior installed a survivor. The guy has been trying to sell that car for a number of years.  :shruggy: