News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'Bonanza,' 'Trapper John, M.D.' actor Pernell Roberts dies at 81

Started by TruckDriver, January 25, 2010, 07:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

WINGMAN

I watch Bonanza on youtube all the time. Best western TV show of the 60/s :Twocents:  RIP Pernell Roberts. 
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Sublime/Sixpack

I still watch Bonanza re-runs, the program just wasn't the same after Pernell left it.

Saddened to hear of his passing.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

skip68

We went to the Bonanza set in Tahoe. Really cool place to go if anyone passes through there. I have a couple of collecter Bonanza tin cups that I treasure with all the DOH stuff. Very sad about his passing..... :'(

On another note, and I don't mean to be rude but, I heard he was gay!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: Anyone, anyone,.... :shruggy:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

stripedelete

Quote from: skip68 on January 28, 2010, 08:34:09 PM
We went to the Bonanza set in Tahoe. Really cool place to go if anyone passes through there. I have a couple of collecter Bonanza tin cups that I treasure with all the DOH stuff. Very sad about his passing..... :'(

On another note, and I don't mean to be rude but, I heard he was gay!  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: Anyone, anyone,.... :shruggy:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I guess this puts them all back at the ranch. RIP

Googled the gay thing. Found a funny post re:

I remember seeing Michael in an interview just before he died. He said this. " I want to make one thing perfectly clear. None of the Cartwright men were gay. But thank God Hop Sing was...." Pretty funny sense of humor for a guy that knew his time was up.