News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

90/10 shocks

Started by metcoll, January 25, 2010, 08:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metcoll

Hey guys ....those of you running 90/10 shocks, what brand & type did you use....thx

R2

For "eyeryday" use,,,(eg on the street),,,i have used the inexpensive shocks from summit or Mancini,,,(3 way adjustable),,,,they were less money than the comp enginering shocks,,,,, I dont use the car to "race" per se,,,,but would be very easy to "click" them over at the track if i needed to ,,, and gain the benefit from the different settings,,,,
PS,,,,i also put some of the "adjustable" shocks on the back......

Car seemed to like the changes (front and back)
:Twocents:

firefighter3931

I used the Comp engineering shocks front and back. I set the rears to 50/50 & the fronts to 80/20. Works very well with SS springs and drag radials. Good weight transfer and front end rise. See launch pic from Monster Mopar last fall.  :icon_smile_big: I just loosen off the swaybar endlinks at the track and leave the fronts set at 80/20....drives fine on the street.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

R2

Yup,

I have my Charger set up like Ron's.  50:50 out back,,,and 80:20 up front, that is the ticket.....  :woohoo:

I did try 90:10 in the front (on the street),,just to try it,,,,,car liked it,,but i didnt,,,lol,, :icon_smile_big:,,,wasnt good for pot holes,,and road bumps,,or turning corners,,,,but it sure went fast in a straight line,,,lol  :lol: