News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by Ranger Max, January 21, 2010, 06:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger Max

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

So I guess you can't stun the balloons?

Mike DC

Not bad, but I'm waiting for the Star Wars stuff.  We need to invent real working lightsabers.  Or at least Han-Solo-style blasters.  

Those speeder bikes from Return of the Jedi wouldn't be bad either.  They'd smoke any ATV or snowmobile I've ever ridden.  

squeakfinder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 23, 2010, 01:22:27 AM

Not bad, but I'm waiting for the Star Wars stuff.  We need to invent real working lightsabers.  Or at least Han-Solo-style blasters.  

Those speeder bikes from Return of the Jedi wouldn't be bad either.  They'd smoke any ATV or snowmobile I've ever ridden.  

Science channel has a show called Sci Fi science. They just did an episode "How to build a Lightsaber." Dr. Michio Kaku discuses not so practical theories on how to do it.

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/12/science-channel-and-dr-michio-kaku-explain-sci-fi-science/
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Mike DC

I'd settle for a lightsaber that just looks like they really did.  I've seen some couple-hundred-dollar toy versions but IMHO they still don't look good enough. 

LeadfootBob

Hahah, I'm going to show that clip to my trekkie buddy, he'll love it!

Found this a while ago... Gotta love progress.
http://hackedgadgets.com/2009/05/07/mv-coilmaster-mark1-coil-gun/
Home built freakin' rail guns!  :o
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."