News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Build Sheets

Started by farmerjon, January 21, 2010, 01:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmerjon

third times the charm  hope this doesn't post 3 times now 

I was reading about build sheets on another thread.  Someone said they have an extra and it jogged my memory.
When I took the seats out of my 1st 74 (that I have owned 20 years) to recover them there were 2 different build sheets under the front I think.
I just put the sheets in the file, assumed one was correct for the car and one wasn't    never checked them out I guess.
So I pull the build sheets out from the file for the 1st 74.   

I had just taken the seats out of my 2nd 74 (that I just got last year) to have them recovered and there were 2 build sheets under them.  Both the same.

Now for the weird stuff.  One of the sheets that was under the 1st 74 belongs to the 2nd 74.   And NEITHER sheet is correct for the 1st one!  rats  :brickwall:

The 1st 74 had the original Aztec Gold seat covers on and according to the fender tags that was the correct seat covers for that car so I don't think the seats have ever been swapped.  The 2nd one has had the front seats recovered but I think the back was original and they were not ever azetc gold.

The build sheets that were in the 1st car are only 20# apart 108270 and 108290 (the 2nd car)  but way different than the 170233 number of the car they were in.  :shruggy:

does anyone have car  WP29G4G108270U  I have your build sheet.

open to any ideas as to how this happened

twinscrew698

You might try this site!!He does a GREAT job of explaining somewhat of how, and gets misplaced build sheets back to the owners!
http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/index.shtml
Also Mopar collectors guide  was running a lost and found series for Build sheets!