News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69' Charger Tail-Light Chrome Bezels:

Started by Captain D, January 18, 2010, 11:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hi all,

I did a search on these items (69' Charger Tail-Light Chrome Bezels), but I was unable to find anything on them. But, then again, my home puter' takes forever to load anything so I thought I'd ask to see if they are being sold at PG Classic Restorations, BEA Parts, etc. and what $$ they are going for nowadays...

Thank you for your time and for any replies,
Aaron

bcharging

pg classics has them for $375 + shipping

:2thumbs:

Captain D

Thanx man!  :cheers: I'm assuming that BEA Parts are about the same price since they tend to be similar as far as pricing goes, I think. Thank you again for the info!
Aaron

Hemidog

Captain D

Thank you again for the reply  :cheers:. I'll probably be ordering a set fairly soon. I often wondered where this "company" is located...but, last item that I purchased from PG Classic the box was covered in Chinese writing, so that kinda answered my question, lol.

Thanks again for the info,
Aaron

Chatt69chgr

Peter Gee runs PG Classics out of Canada.  He gets his stuff made in China.  Mike Ross out of Ohio has the USA distribution for Peter's products and only carries items that have the MOPAR logo and so he has paid the necessary $$ to Mopar for these rights.  If Peter had not started this business, most of the repop stuff for Mopars wouldn't exist.  Thanks to Peter and Mike.

Nassau1969

WOW I cant believe that's what there going for, for re pops. I guess I should feel good when I bought a pair of R & L 1969 Charger NOS tail lights with bezels still in the boxes, both for $1000 a few years back.