News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More complications

Started by 70charginglizard, December 31, 2009, 10:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on January 08, 2010, 09:58:15 PM
Oh, we want to know. :icon_smile_question:

My stupid 10 year old stepbrother for some stupid reason decided to take a staple gun and shoot a staple into the side wall of the right front tire of the Charger. He also shot one into one of the brand new front tires on the Duster but it barely went into the tread so I just pulled it out. The Charger tire is effed though. I don`t really care because they are crappy cheap used tires on the Charger but it`s the principle. Oh well, there`s a padlock on the garage door now. :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charginglizard

Well I finally got my booster from Napa today.

Yeah I know. It's not the correct bendix disk brake booster but I'm hopeful that it will work until my buddy Mike hooks me up with someone who has a bendix I can get rebuilt later sometime this year.

I got to get this thing back on the road for now. I just got done painting it. It looks real pretty now. Hoping to get it in with the new master cylinder tomorrow.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

68coronetGLwannabe

I hope it works. :2thumbs: Does the booster look like the one I have that I sent you pics of ?
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

70charginglizard

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on February 08, 2010, 11:22:21 PM
I hope it works. :2thumbs: Does the booster look like the one I have that I sent you pics of ?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the same as the one you had offered me. I do applogize for not buying yours but I just figured it would be much easier to go back and forth with napa if things dont work out then a private seller. Especially with a temporary situation like this. My friend Mike knows someone with an original correct bendix but I have to get it rebuilt so until that gets done this one will probably work out ok for me (hopefully)
70charginglizard