News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Taylor gets a Charger for his 19th Birthday

Started by JohnnyBee, December 26, 2009, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

SG1022

rt green

third string oil changer

mikesbbody

He won both the Mustang, and the New Dodge Charger! not bad for a 19 year old  :2thumbs:

68charger383

Lucky day for the kid, but the IRS would have had their hand out and taken most of that $25K as his income/gift tax for those two cars.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

G-man

Stuff that mustang and give me the driver for a spin! :o :misbehaving:

nh_mopar_fan

We went to see the show 8 years ago and during the commericial break, Bob Barker was telling the audience that the guy before a guy won *2* Vipers. He was trying to figure out how to pay the taxes on them.

G-man

To me price is right seems 'set up'. The first time he spun the wheel it was moving pretty steady towards the 100 mark and then stopped very quickly while the 2nd time he spun the wheel it was almost at a stand still prior to the 1 dollar mark but kept easing its way over to the 1 dollar mark... why did it not go like that the first time and skip past it?

I really wonder...

dkn1997

That was so great to see.  seems like a nice kid and he was so excited.  use the 26K (or whatever you have left after they tax that cash) use it to offset the tax on everything else. liquidate the mustang and charger and scooter and buy a new challenger or nice old charger.... problem solved. and then take you trip to boston for marky mark day lol
RECHRGED

chargerhunter

A friend was a contestant about 4-5 yrs. ago and was told all taxes must be paid before you can accept the "prize"
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

THE STIG

Wow lucky kid, but where was the Charger? I did'nt see one.

teamroth

Take the cash, pay the tax. Sell both of those cars and buy a real charger.. :2thumbs:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Arthu®

Quote from: chargerhunter on December 28, 2009, 11:59:07 AM
A friend was a contestant about 4-5 yrs. ago and was told all taxes must be paid before you can accept the "prize"

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people out there willing to loan you the tax money for a certain price if you pay it back the next day with the 26k prize money...

On topic he had a nice streak of luck, definitely not a bad 19th birthday!

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986