News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger interior door handle PICS???? help... lol

Started by HITMAN 149, December 23, 2009, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
does anyone have pics of the interior door handles for a 68 charger??? a pic of both sides please?!?!?! hehehe
i got a set of b-body (so the guy says?!?! lol) ones off of ebay (nice & cheap price!!!)  and i just want to make sure they will work?!?!?
thanks guys!!! i don't think they are specifically for a charger... as they aren't plain smooth chrome on the outside... but im not making a perfect orig trailer queen, so as long as they work it's alllllll goooooood!!! hehehehe
thanks again!!
:cheers:
-john
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

jaak

Here's a pic of a factory driver's side, along with a handle I think you are talking about beside it. The newer one is a little smaller than the factory one, but should work. I got the newer one from a local pick-a-part for 5 bucks....screw 60+ for a pair of repos. The newer type came out of a mid 80s full size Dodge van.

Jason

HITMAN 149

thanks jason!!
OMG!! lmfao tooo funny cause that one is the exact one i got on ebay for $18.00 shipped for the pair!!! hahaha
thanks again!!! im resto modding my 68.. so perfect original stuff is no biggie... as long as it works & looks decent!!!
:cheers:
-john
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TylerCharger69

I know that one hes holding up also fits a 71 Fury III....probably many others too!!!