News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

I have notice there is people that looks in this thread all the time and yet no one hardly if at ever says a word. I know and understand the board was down last night for us all. But still all the other times. I'm kinda getting to a point where it's starting to really make me wonder if I should post or not the updates.

Keep posting!

The fact that people are viewing this topic knowing what it's about says alot. :yesnod:

I have a pretty good collection of models but I haven't really had the 'build bug' to start them. I always enjoy seeing other peoples projects and techinques they use.

BBD

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

MoparManJim

BigBlackDodge

A third gen? I thought this topic was about Chargers?        :RantExplode:

J/K! :icon_smile_cool:

Thats a nice Woody you got there!  :smilielol:  Looks pretty detailed!

BBD

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

gtx6970

May I ask , what did you use to remove the door on the 71 charger body?

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

BigBlackDodge

Is that aluminum? I'd be interested in seeing the casting procedure :yesnod:

BBD

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

mikesbbody

Oh yeah! a 3rd gen and not just any 3rd Gen  :2thumbs: can't wait to see how it turns out.

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

Well, Jim, your decal is definitely "Redder" than the one on the model now. Is there any way to see it actually on the roof? It might take on a different appearance once it's on the Orange base.

MoparManJim

jb666

Actually Jim, the Blue in my flag is Pearl Blue, not Black... This might be a bit clearer... But now that I've re-read what you said, you weren't talking about the Blue in my flag at all  :brickwall:

This shot really shows you the Blue:

MoparManJim