News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

FLG

Jim,

Jeff gave me a piece of tape that was on his car whenn it was shot. I should still have it. I could cut a bit off and send it to you this way you can see it exactaly as it is on the car.

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

Jim, that is beautiful!!!! I wood not change a thing!!! I love the job you did with the metal flake. Too cool!!!!!

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

RallyeMike

Jim,

It takes a special kind of madman to post 28 pictures of the front valance from a 1/25th scale Charger model. You are my kind of guy  :2thumbs:

I gave up modeling about 10 years ago mostly because life got in the way and the amount of time it took to add the detail necessary to keep me
satisfied was becoming just way too much. Like the kind of stuff you are doing - custom parts, detail painting, wiring, foil, etc.
Anyway, on with my question:

How many hours do you figure you will have into this thing when it is done?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Back N Black

WOW! awesome work and detail. Do you own a charger? if so i can only imagine you attention and time you have into her.  :2thumbs:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim