News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The largest truck in the world!

Started by moparguy01, December 20, 2009, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Hemidog

that is AWESOME! except the GM engine

Mopar440+6

Talk about a mobile home. I would be happy with one of the normal sized models...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Manfred318

Holy Crap :o Thats pretty damn cool tho.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Landonsrt

DAMN! Didnt see what the BIG deal was until Jeremy Clarkson walked around the wheel!

He used to have alot of hair...

MoparManJim

:o Man, we thought our vehicles was big to little animals but now we get to feel how the animals feels now as we are small to this big vehicle.  

At first I thought it was just about a small truck that he was in. BUT when he step out around the wheel I was like  :o when I seen how big just the wheel was.  

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Thats a slick setup. That arab is a big Power Wagon fan. He built it in the early 90's.  Heres a photo of it from a magazine from years ago.

Ghoste

Well at least his oil riches aren't being squandered.  :lol:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BB1

Maybe he can build a Charger home.  :o :o :o
Delete my profile

Arthu®

Hey now that's cool. It's completely unpractical, absurd and useless. I love it!

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

jb666

Mike DC

If carbon emissions really are causing global warming, then that truck's gas pedal should work like a thermostat for the planet.

66chargerkid

Atleast when I want to get a cheese burger from Mcdonalds I can drive over the clearance sign and not drive into it

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

HEMIMAN 94

hemi24

looks like a photo shop altered of the power wagon to me..

bull

Nice. A 64:1 working scale model. But why the hell would someone who loves Dodge trucks enough to build a giant replica of one put a friggin' Chevy engine in it?

mauve66

Quote from: hemi24 on February 03, 2010, 07:59:56 PM
looks like a photo shop altered of the power wagon to me..

thats what i thought until i saw the video, and by the end of the video it looks like they have done others also
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment