News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW RIDE!! 67 charger???

Started by 69charger2002, December 20, 2009, 12:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG1022

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 27, 2009, 10:59:03 PM
Run out of parking room yet?

nope, he said If i covered shipping he would send a few my way

Ghoste

Quote from: mauve66 on December 28, 2009, 08:00:55 PMwelcome to the self mutilaters club, lots of sharp edges in these cars

Can't bring that up without reminding him of the high voltage AC jolt the dash lighting can give you.  :scared:

A383Wing

Quote from: Ghoste on December 28, 2009, 11:22:49 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on December 28, 2009, 08:00:55 PMwelcome to the self mutilaters club, lots of sharp edges in these cars

Can't bring that up without reminding him of the high voltage AC jolt the dash lighting can give you.  :scared:

Yea...do not tongue test the little white wire!

Ghoste

And now that you've been forewarned you may as well also know that at least one jolt is inevitable.  It's all good though because it's part of the fastback rite of passage.

Topher

Why do you guys keep telling people to not touch the white wire? I say that he NEEDS to grab the white wire and take video to prove to us that he actually did it. Seriously, the twitches and wetting of pants stops after a few months, but the tourette-ish outbursts of profanity lasts far longer.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

ITSA426

Touching the white wire isn't so bad, but pulling your arm out from under the dash that fast will do some damage.

mauve66

Quote from: A383Wing on December 29, 2009, 12:16:41 AM

Yea...do not tongue test the little white wire!
Quote from: Ghoste on December 29, 2009, 12:25:09 AM
And now that you've been forewarned you may as well also know that at least one jolt is inevitable.  It's all good though because it's part of the fastback rite of passage.
Quote from: Topher on December 30, 2009, 08:09:56 AM
Why do you guys keep telling people to not touch the white wire? I say that he NEEDS to grab the white wire and take video to prove to us that he actually did it. Seriously, the twitches and wetting of pants stops after a few months, but the tourette-ish outbursts of profanity lasts far longer.
Quote from: ITSA426 on December 30, 2009, 10:17:39 AM
Touching the white wire isn't so bad, but pulling your arm out from under the dash that fast will do some damage.

i was trying to save him a LITTLE BIT of surprise...................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

66chargerkid

Congrats on the car.
I wish I could get mine painted someday LMAO!

ITSA426

Q, I told you how to finish that car.

A383Wing

Quote from: mauve66 on December 30, 2009, 07:20:38 PM

i was trying to save him a LITTLE BIT of surprise...................

When he touches it when it's hot....he will be surprised....trust me  :D

c00nhunterjoe

thats not a maryland car is it? i had a mopar guy that had the exact car you just bought for sale not too long ago  :scratchchin:

FastbackJon

Quote from: ITSA426 on December 30, 2009, 10:17:39 AM

...guilty...

:o

:brickwall:

;D
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV