News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger

Started by rlushia, December 07, 2009, 06:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlushia

Hi Guys

I have thoughts of selling my 69 Charger but would like to get some input from you guys. I have no idea where the market is or going. My car is nearly completely redone. It is all black with black upholstery. vinyl top also black. It has a blown 440 in it that is very low on miles. I guess it is a look alike of the fast and furious car except the paint job is a lot nicer. It has new quarters, door skins and fenders. It runs like a top actually except a very fast top lol. I know some of you have a lot of experience in buying and selling chargers so I am looking for some advice. I wont give it a way for sure but would consider at a fair price from a serious buyer. If not I will just keep it in storage this winter and have fun next summer. By the way the quarters and door skins are my own product made here in the USA. If I sold it I could let a new pair of quarters go with it in case the new owner had a mishap lol  I again am not desperate to sell it but just seeing what if any interests is out there. Send me a message and give me some advice it you would I would apprciate it.

Thanks
Ron

rlushia

just a different view