News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The smallest bikini in the world

Started by Charger_Croatia, December 01, 2005, 03:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

Guys, I just got this and need to share it with you.
This is first picture, there are few more showing "something" close, nothing aggressive but I need to know that nobody will be insulted
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Mefirst

I don't mind at al.. I'm just wondering how the "center" piece is kept in place :icon_smile_big: ..maby she has strong butt muscles to keep it from falling?

Andrew

Chech out that old guy in the background with his hand in his pocket... I wonder what hes doing.

Mabey it stays up because it wants to?

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Mefirst on December 01, 2005, 03:57:31 AM
I don't mind at al.. I'm just wondering how the "center" piece is kept in place :icon_smile_big: ..maby she has strong butt muscles to keep it from falling?

Nope. Check this.

Johnny SixPack

Nice use of monofilament! :2thumbs:

I bet Stren would sponsor that.   ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Lowprofile

Poor thing....she's got some shaving bumps.   :'(   Anyone got some lotion? :D :D :D

BTW, I see a lock in this threads future :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

purple70rt

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Lowprofile on December 01, 2005, 04:17:00 AM
Poor thing....she's got some shaving bumps.   :'(   Anyone got some lotion? :D :D :D

BTW, I see a lock in this threads future :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:

Well, could be. I didn't want to post second photo but Mefirst was curious so let it be.  :shruggy:

BTW, if it didn't lock I have one picture from the back. Maybe that one could lock this thread after all.  :scratchchin:

4402tuff4u

Probably "Spiderwire". Would make a good comercial for Spiderwire. I like the girl on the right with the camera better.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Telvis

Hello!!! I have a new appreciation for the color yellow.

Telvis

You know what going to happen now. It's going to be just like spandex. Soon there will be overweight middle aged women wearing those things on every beach. Plus the occasional Grandma that thinks it makes her feel "young" to wear it. Let the nightmares begin!

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TruckDriver

Poor thing....she's got some shaving bumps.     :'(     Anyone got some lotion? :D :D :D

:o :o :o :iagree:

I don't think that would be aloud here in Wisconsin in the summer
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

41husk

I sure don't want to see my wife model that, but I can look at that girl for a little bit :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 01, 2005, 07:55:25 AM

:o :o :o :iagree:

I don't think that would be aloud here in Wisconsin in the summer

OK, but we are mediteranian country and we have a lot of bikinis here, maybe not that size; little bit bigger but still make you feel .....uh

PURTBOY

:P :P :P :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :o :o
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! VERY NICE!!!!! :yesnod:

BLACKWOLF

I COULD FLOSS MY TEETH WITH THAT!!!!!!!! :o :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_evil: :rotz: :yesnod:
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Shakey

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 01, 2005, 10:11:03 AM
I COULD FLOSS MY TEETH WITH THAT!!!!!!!! :o :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_evil: :rotz: :yesnod:

By the looks of the shave job, you wouldn't have to!  :yesnod:

Old Moparz

I know one way to eliminate the filiment, it would require an attachment on the backside of the materail using the same principals as when you put a cork back unto a wine bottle. Might be stronger depending on how physically fit the woman is. Then again, if she's seen too much traffic it'll never stay put.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Old Moparz on December 01, 2005, 10:26:55 AM
I know one way to eliminate the filiment, it would require an attachment on the backside of the materail using the same principals as when you put a cork back unto a wine bottle. Might be stronger depending on how physically fit the woman is. Then again, if she's seen too much traffic it'll never stay put.

:haha: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

41husk

i will volunteer to be that cork stop :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Tom_440

Orange_Crush

I guess none of you has ever been on Wicked Weasel's website

www.wickedweasel.com
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Well Crush, I wonder how many people are on that site right now.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus