News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PAWN STARS 1965 AC COBRA

Started by rav440, December 04, 2009, 07:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

Makes for good TV.

Again another car that was supposedly completely rebuilt in just a few weeks.  Another polished turd?

Or was it gone for so long and the old man did not notice it that they told him about it a few weeks before it was complete to get him all worked up.

Personally I think it was all just a setup for the cameras. TV hipe.

ACUDANUT

Did you hear about the "restoration experts" that added the engine, trans and interior. They claim it cost over 80 Grand to finish it.  Are they thieves or what. NO WAY it should have cost that much.  They can't claim it's original stuff either. I think they got robbed taking it to these guy's to "finish" it. :Twocents:

The70RT

You can tell those guys are idiots when it comes to Cars.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mike DC

:Twocents:  

IMHO the Shelby name has been corrupted & diluted to the point of irrelevance.  

Shovel enough money at the old man, and we could probably get him to formally approve of a batch of "recently found" Cobras with Mopar 426 Hemis supposedly left over from the 1960s.  

ACUDANUT

Well said statement. Ain't the Cobra's the same size as a MG. No thanks