News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bu hu had to seel my charger

Started by hs1973, October 27, 2009, 04:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs1973

like the subjekt says i had to sell my baby yesterday cause of moneyproblems. my heart broke and im still crying. feels like loosing a part off myself :'( :icon_smile_dissapprove: :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( feelt like my heart fell out, seeing him drive off. even my 5 year old daughter cryied for 3 hours

Charger-Bodie

That does suck! But, atleast you are doing what you need to for your family....They are WAY more important than a car,although its still a very hard thing to do for any reason.  :'(
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TUFCAT

It sucks.... I did it myself. I once had a very nice 1972 Charger Rallye which I sold 6 years ago.

Looking back, I never really missed it at all.  I think those memories (chapter in my life) is over.

But being totally honest.... there's probably no way I'd ever own another 71-72 Charger to this day!!!....only because it could never compare to what I had. :eek2:

twodko

Henrik,

You did right by your family...........good things are coming your way. Believe it!

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

vancamp

I have done the same thing a couple times but with 69 road runners, i feel your pain but cars come and go you'll get another one.

Charger440RDN

Was it the gold charger in your avatar?

hs1973

yea thats the one. but a man got to do what a man got to do. i know there will be other cars but this one was the culmination of 10 years of sawing and hard work to build and now its goone, the worst part is the guy that bought it lives not far from me so ill se it almost every day rubbing my nose in it :brickwall: its like having some dude steel your wife and you have to see them together every day. this suckssssssss big time. but hey ill to another one even better this time count on it, i will not give up. next time ill buy a freaking big block and trick it out and drive in cirkels oround that guy. im dovn rigth now but not dead. ive been trough worse before. ill bee back.

Charger440RDN

You did the right thing to help your family, a car is just a machine. When they made that one they didn't quit making them, another one will come along.

dart3404

That does suck. Sorry.  :'( :'(
I feel your pain. I sold my Dart in August to a guy in the next town.  I've seen him drive by the house a couple of times and my heart sinks. I think its sucks more when you still have to see it.

Charger-Bodie

Think of it like this. What if you wouldnt have had it to sell to help your family through this tough time? That would be a way worse sinking feeling,to not be able to feed your kids.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

hs1973

thats true and its the only thing that makes me feel i did the right thing. ill bee back :coolgleamA: