News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Awesome opportunity next week.... **Pics and storys are up!**

Started by Khyron, October 23, 2009, 12:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Khyron

O.k... I'll spit the beans, but sense this isn't going down until Saturday, I don't want to jinx it...

The other day i was browsing around online... and found a site about Peter Fonda. As I read through everything I noticed someone mentioned that Peter was going to be in NY at a convention.... I did a google search of the name and found it's a publicist that posted the information up. I figured ... what do i have to loose and emailed her.

I asked if it would be o.k. for me to bring a part of my dash down to the show and have Peter Fonda sign it... I explained my car and sent a picture.

She told me that He would be more then happy to sign the part, but he would really like to actually see the Car if it was possible :o

I emailed her back and said If he wants to see the car, and possible a photo op, i would drive the 4 hours to bring it to him.

She emailed me back, said he would sign the car and take pictures. She also said he would like to see more Pictures of the car and if I could email her some more. so I did. we setup a time and place, gave me a Cell number to call when I get there. This is all going to happen on Saturday.

so again, for me, this is exciting and really got me on edge. I mean, I always thought it was cool when i see a general Lee signed by someone... but I've always seen that as very attainable... go to dukefest or any Dukes thing and you can meet the cast. peter Fonda however is not very accessable... I was going to settle for having my dash signed.... but instead, he wanted me to bring him the car... to me, this just fraking awesome!

sorry if I disappointed anyone for the buildup... but it's still too cool!!! The car got in a magizine, Newspapers, is finally starting to get some trophy's...

As soon as it's done... I will be posting up a bunch of pictures :-) any questions anyone wants me to ask? I have a bunch :)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

WOW man, that is EXCELLENT and even better HE WANTS to see the car.... I AM STOKED and await pics... :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

That's an awesome opportunity and sounds like a fantastic road trip!
also glad you finally spilled the beans....
Very Cool! 'n what about Vic Marrow?..  Maybe it's time to arrange a photo shoot with him too?.  :shruggy:

:icon_smile_wink:

:lol:

:nana:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

That's frickin' awesome dude! Can't wait to see pictures! :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Back N Black

That's Awesome! so you going to take him for a cruise around the block? maybe do a couple of donuts around the parking lot?  :popcrn:

OneofNoneRT

1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

bull

Wow, very cool. :2thumbs: I hope it works out as well as we all hope it does. Better make some quick calls and see if you can't get Dirty Mary Susan George to show up too. What's she doing now?

Khyron

Quote from: bull on October 29, 2009, 02:15:01 PM
Batter make some quick calls and see if you can't get Dirty Mary Susan George to show up too. What's she doing now?

she owns a horse farm in southern England.... Im already on it :thumbup: heheh

Quote from: Back N Black on October 29, 2009, 01:44:01 PM
That's Awesome! so you going to take him for a cruise around the block? maybe do a couple of donuts around the parking lot?  :popcrn:

Im gonna see if he wants to drive it :D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Cool beans!  make sure to get plenty of your own pics & video :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

aone415

:coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: Super Cool...

Brock I think Vic Morrow is attending another engagement on Saturday  :scratchchin:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Khyron

Quote from: aone415 on October 29, 2009, 03:31:12 PM
:coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: Super Cool...

Brock I think Vic Morrow is attending another engagement on Saturday  :scratchchin:

hey, he's gardening..... as in pushing up Daisy's :-(

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger-Bodie

Very Cool! You will Never forget an experiance like that.  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dart3404

That is awesome!!! Sounds like its going to be an exciting day for you... Can't wait to see pictures.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Khyron on October 29, 2009, 03:18:28 PM
Batter make some quick calls and see if you can't get Dirty Mary Susan George to show up too. What's she doing now?

If you do let him drive it, Tell him to watch out for trains!!   :thumbs:
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

The70RT

That is so cool. How old is he?...can he still drive? j/k  Sounds like a blast, have fun  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RECHRGD

Very, Very Cool!!!!!  I assume that you've taken  care of your "stumbling engine" problem.  Do you think if I brought him an Easy Rider rifle rack, he would sign it?   Bob :lol:
13.53 @ 105.32

mikepmcs

Hey, yeah. ask him why his sister is such a turd, Thanks. :2thumbs: :lol:

Kidding aside, PF is a pretty good entertainer and I enjoy most of his stuff. Hope it all works out for you and congratulations. :cheers:

He'll be 70 in february
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Johnny SixPack

Congrats, dude!  :cheers:

Couldn't happen to a better Zentraedi.  :D :icon_smile_big:

:2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Khyron on October 29, 2009, 03:18:28 PM

Drive it! Are you nuts! :brickwall:

He doesn't stop at railroad crossings!!!!! :rofl:

BBD

BrianShaughnessy

Super cool Dude!       Sounds like fun!     

Somebody mentioned Vic Morrow... um.. yeah.   He was killled in 82 on the set of Twilight Zone - helicopter crash.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

Quote from: RECHRGD on October 29, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
Very, Very Cool!!!!!  I assume that you've taken  care of your "stumbling engine" problem.  Do you think if I brought him an Easy Rider rifle rack, he would sign it?   Bob :lol:

yes and no, it was the distributor, i have a temp one in now <stole from my RV> and teh new one will be here tommorow, carb is acting up but i'll hit it with a hammer :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.