News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well now I have done it...

Started by Martian R/T, October 21, 2009, 12:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martian R/T

Well the good news is that the van is fixed and I have my keys back in my possesion, it wasn't easy though, had to go look in her purse, she didn't want to give them up,  and I really don't like the van, I have a great dislike for it because I had to sacrifice my Dodge Ram V10 4X4 to get it, I only drive it once a week to Church and that's it, as for reaction at the school she couldn't believe how people reacted to the Charger, all her friends came running up wanting to know where she got the awesome ride, she said she felt a little self conscience because everyone was looking at her, or at the car, she isn't used to having people react like that, I told her it gets a little annoying at times, but that's what happens with a car like that, I told her be thankful its not a GL, those really get the attention, but all is back to normal and the Charger is OK no harm done. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

66chargerkid

Wish my dad would just tell me to *take the bird* one day.
Hell I will even drive the GLHS =)
Q

moparguy01

my wife can barely drive her taurus, I'm sure not letting her drive my charger. I have let her drive my bronco a few times, and she did something that I have yet to figure out how the heck she did it. Somehow she managed to hit a basketball hoop (the large metal post sticking out of the concrete with the hoop attached). Now you would normally say, so she hit a post. Well somehow she managed to ONLY dent the 1/4 panel right behind the passenger door and the damage was only there and no where else. just incredible. :brickwall: