News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where in the world?

Started by 71charger_fan, October 12, 2009, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

A little geography test. Even without looking at my profile, this one shouldn't be too difficult.

ZSmithersCharges

71charger_fan

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 71charger_fan on October 12, 2009, 01:01:06 PM
No, not Sparta

I tried googling it with no luck cause apparently "hand holding sword statue" is a popular theme who woulda thunk it.  That said, I'm stumped NEXT!  :lol:

1972Rallye

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

71charger_fan

That didn't take long. Baghdad it is.

71charger_fan

How about one that should be somewhat more difficult?

Charger440RDN

This may be unpatriotic, but I kind of like the hands of victory monument. I think it's one of the coolest landmarks out there even though Saddam Hussein built it.

71charger_fan

At that end of the parade ground, it's just hand of victory now. The other hand has been torn apart. No guesses on the cut stone? I've seen it dozens of times on the History Channel.

71charger_fan

Alright people, it's in Africa.

speedfreak68

the last pic is the worlds largest ...(I can't remember what its called). Its in a granite quarry in egypt. Aswan i think but i don't remember for sure. I saw it!!!

71charger_fan

Yes, it's the unfinished obelisk in a quarry in Aswan. Work on it was never finished after a crack developed in it.

speedfreak68

obelisk... thats the word i was looking for.  :2thumbs:

71charger_fan

Round 3?

73chgrSE

71charger_fan

Not even the right country. I'll also rule out Slovakia for you.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

71charger_fan

Not Great Britain nor the greater UK for that matter.

451-74Charger

noir

71charger_fan

It's neither in the Levant nor is it any part of Notre Dame.

1972Rallye

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

451-74Charger

Biltmore
Ashville NC

Darn it I was beaten to it.
Again, again, this is fun