News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"You raise me up" by 13 year old kid!

Started by Charger_Croatia, October 06, 2009, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

There are many reality shows all around the world and Supertalent is one of them. This is the first season in Croatia and right now we have qualifying round.
Among all others there was a 13 year old kid singing "You raise me up" from Josh Groban. This is his first show and you can see that he is shy and nervous a little bit. Maybe he had some mistakes with violin but just listen to the voice...He made cry our singer in jury ...and not only jury
Over 20 000 hits in 3 days..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HFPG6ipn2M
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

oldrock

pretty talented kid. My 16 year old son is also a musician so I can tell you it isn't easy for a kid to perform in front of an audience. The more he does it, the more comfortable he will get with it. My son had to audition for a movie about a year ago and he was scared to death. Made it to the final round of cuts but didn't get the part.

68charger383

Plus don't forget the language barrier thing: he sang the song in English  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Arthu®

He really has an amazing voice, like you said the violin could still use some tuning. I guess the one guy didn't like it, why was that exactly? Was it because of the violin?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

RD

wow... what a strong voice for a 13 year old. a lil more air through them pipes on the end of the measures and he will be able to perform with the confidence required to make it to the next (and further) rounds.  His stature on stage and nervous swinging removed from him the ability to continue the notes as they should have been. Now...

He has a true natural talent, that if coached would smoke some of the english singers attempting that song easily.

Thanks for showing this Petar, my grandma's homeland has, indeed, super talent.  One question, where are the subscripts? hehe :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Arthu® on October 06, 2009, 06:58:24 PM
He really has an amazing voice, like you said the violin could still use some tuning. I guess the one guy didn't like it, why was that exactly? Was it because of the violin?

Arthur

It was not clear why this guy push "X" button, maybe for violin performance, but he had such behavior through qualifications for others too.
Later on kid said that this was not his first choice, he had a problem with matrix (didn't say what was other song). We can't wait to see him on next level but most of us believe that he will reach finals.

RD, I'm glad that you like this. As for subscripts...well, maybe in the future  ;)
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

charger_cody

Thats a guy?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: Kinda looks like the other Cody on the site. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Cody

400/6/PAC

Tilar

Not bad. He's pretty good and looks like he has potential but I think next time he should leave his violin at home. He kinda sounds like he's singing through his nose.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.