News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1999 nissan

Started by charger_cody, October 01, 2009, 06:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_cody

What wheels would look decent on a 99 altima.

No, im not ricing it out. I just dont like the "Plain" look of them.

These cars are uglier than hell.

Had no choice to get it. Dad sold the 91 that I actually liked.

Cody

Ponch ®

Quote from: charger_cody on October 01, 2009, 06:10:18 PM

Cody

If you think it's that ugly...do you really think the wheels will help? I'd spend that money on Charger parts instead...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

charger_cody

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 01, 2009, 06:13:25 PM

Cody

If you think it's that ugly...do you really think the wheels will help? I'd spend that money on Charger parts instead...

Ponch, I agree 100%. I want to make the charger a daily driver. Dad is "against" that idea. Actually, if you want to know the truth, if it was my call i would sell the damn thing and spend all the money on the charger.

Cody

Charger440RDN

The Altima will be a lot better on gas as a daily driver, plus it saves wear and tear on the Charger.

Old Moparz

Just keep the stock wheels & you won't have any headaches like....

Wheel & tire clearances
Higher tire replacement costs
Incorrect speedometer readings
Emptier wallet   :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Landonsrt

From all the Nissans ive messed with, I'd say like the newer five spoke Maxima wheels

bull

PocketThunder

Keep the Altima stock and put the money into your Charger.  Just like everyone has already stated.   :iagree:

You dont like these rims?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

charger_cody

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 02, 2009, 07:56:41 AM
Keep the Altima stock and put the money into your Charger.  Just like everyone has already stated.   :iagree:

You dont like these rims?  :shruggy:

That looks newer than mine. Im still in highschool and i have a good rep with the charger. The nissan just isnt "me". I would like to do small stuff to make it look "cooler".

I was think 17" black steel rims. $50 a piece.

Cody

PocketThunder

Your right, i typed in google 99 Altima for a picture and i think that is more like a 2003.

I would surf craigslist for some newer maxima rims or something. 

Here you go for $30 put these on it!  http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/1399671056.html
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: charger_cody on October 01, 2009, 06:17:09 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on October 01, 2009, 06:13:25 PM

Cody

Ponch, I agree 100%. I want to make the charger a daily driver. Dad is "against" that idea. Actually, if you want to know the truth, if it was my call i would sell the damn thing and spend all the money on the charger.

Cody

I guess some like these might actually make a difference:

As far as making the Charger a daily driver, I think a lot of us started out with that same plan but quickly found out that it's not quite that viable for a variety of reasons. Unless your drive is only a couple of miles, I wouldn't recommend it. I mean, some people do use their Chargers as daily drivers, so it can be done....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West