News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My truck doesn't go in gear sometimes

Started by greenpigs, November 26, 2005, 11:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

Well it's a 05 HEMI and sometimes when I start it..it will not budge. Twice when I put it in reverse it went to neutral. Yes it is covered under warranty, but I wondered if any others have\had this problem?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Plumcrazy

Make sure the fluid is full.

If it is,take it to the dealer.  There are two service bulletins that may apply.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

cudaken

I have heard there been problems with the Autos behinde the Hemis. Is it a 4x4? Guy I meet had his done 3 times last year. I meet him when we did some touch up so he could sell it. His was a 4X4.

Cuda Ken
I am back

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

andy74

hey green, there are a couple of tsbs on the hemi trucks with the auto.also have your dealer check the convertor function while your there,the torque convertor on the newer trucks have plastic parts in side em,which is stupid in my opinion,but if they take it apart,have them check-ill try and get the details for ya this afternoon or tommorow am -andy