News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70-72 Headlight motor gears

Started by Topher, September 18, 2009, 12:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

I got a quote to produce new gears for the 70-72 motors. It's going to cost $55.00 each and I need an initial paid order of 50 units. I know this sounds expensive, but this is a way complicated gear to produce, and they'll be made from aluminum.

SO, if you're interested in having these guys produced, drop me either a PM or an email to headlightmotorman@live.com
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Topher

Is there any interest in this venture at all?
Topher

72sechargerman

So I would be interested in a few. How much if we just order 20?

Topher

Fresh off the wire.............I met a fella yesterday that already has some in the works. He's awaiting the prototype now and will let me know when they're ready.
Topher

darbgnik

Dropped you an email, sounds like a solid venture.
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

Nassau1969

Topher

Still looking for more orders on this. I'd like to go ahead and reach the 50 verbal orders before collecting money, and moving on with production. Looks like there's posibly 10 or so orders here so far. Come on guys, these things are going to do nothing but get harder to find.
Topher

Topher

So far I'm up to 15 verbal orders, which means I only need 35 more to go before collecting money. I know it's coming up on Christmas, and we all have commitments at this time of year, but if I can get to the 50 verbal orders I shouldn't need ANY money until after the first of the year. Which brings up another possibility: the cost of materials going up.

So come on guys, let's get this thing going.  :2thumbs:
Topher

Gowinger

Topher

Topher

dodgecharger72

Put me in for two! Come on guys!!

Topher

Topher

Topher

Alright guys and gals, I need everyone that's interested in getting this gear up and running to get in touch with me and let me know how many gears you want.
Topher

Topher

If you're interested in and even if you contacted me before about gears, please send me an email to headlightmotorman@live.com I have a handful of motors here that need gears, and I am really wanting to move ahead with this project. Once I know how many are interested I will go to my guy again and see if we can still get the same price.
Topher