News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

11 Daytona clones waiting to happen...

Started by Dave Kanofsky, September 14, 2009, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

Who's yard is this in Lebanon, MO?  It's almost 100 miles from the old R&R Auto Salvage (the late Ron Slobe's place)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200382361679

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hotrod98

I think that many of those cars may be my old cars. A guy from southwest Missouri came down a few years ago and bought several of my old cars from a friend that I had sold them to. They look kind of familiar.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Go Hogs Go

Those are Dewayne and Virgil Sien's. They call their car operation Plum Crazy Mopar.  I've been there several times and did busniess with them from time to time.
Go Hogs!

hotrod98

Has he had these cars for a long time?  I never knew the guy's name that came down and bought all of my old cars.
It may not be the same guy and may just be a coincedence that they're both in SW Missouri.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Go Hogs Go

I don't think so. The last time I was there was a couple of years ago, and most of those cars were not there then. I've seen one of those 70's but it was to a bit to ruff for me.
Go Hogs!