News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting vehicles I've seen lately...

Started by Troy, September 07, 2009, 10:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

CharcoalCharger

The cool hauler looks to be about a '46 or so Chevy cabover.  My uncle recently gave me a 1950 International L-110  :cheers:.  He has gotten me interested in some old trucks.  He gave me some truck mags, Wheels of Time and Vintage Truck.  The International currently has a straight six/3 on the tree.  I'm thinking of a crate 360/4 spd.  I'd like to make it a bit of a street rod.   :yesnod:    :popcrn:

Great pics!

Magnumcharger

Here is the most unusual vehicle I saw all summer, a blown small block Chevy in a Chrysler Intrepid.:rotz:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

mopar73

Quote from: Magnumcharger on September 22, 2009, 10:04:03 PM
Here is the most unusual vehicle I saw all summer, a blown small block Chevy in a Chrysler Intrepid.:rotz:
that's just not right :eek2:

Nacho-RT74

a friend of mine does have a BMW 850i with a 350 Ford in it

( sorry about highjack )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

jar1292

ok in resonse to the intrepid! yes it wrong that peaple do such a thing but you goota hand it to them for actually going through with what they thought of! good for them for putting the time and the MONEY to do such a thing just tor the contraversy and show. they have way to much ambition and time on there hands. imagine what they could do to your car if you said heres the idea that I have make this 12 valve cummins motor blow smoke so thick they have to watch the sign at the quarter mile just becouse no one can see you cross the line! these guys have more passion for raising the bar then I even want. what did the originals think back in the fifties with our stockcars turned dragsters? OUTSIDE the box. give the guys praise for doing it. you never know where it will lead us. with the CRAMPuters these days we need all the odd ball things we can get just my :Twocents: take it or leave it.... but feel free to tell me im a dumb ass if you would like. im building an 440 stroked to 540 for my charger alot have told me it to much! stay around 500, that i will wear it down to fast, sieze, break things, alota maintnence, stay with the proven numbers! but i say hey who douse it? hardly nobody becouse of the risk! im in it for the experience. theres always a new motor somewere! so I say give a pat on the back to a guy that wants to put a 350 in a geo or intrepid you know it wont hold up to the motor (if it would fit)! but atleast he his trying! again tell me im stupid i dont care. its what I think. (my mom always tell me i need to let someone do my thinking for me) :-\
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

ZSmithersCharges

:lol: :smilielol: That last line killed me.  No your right its cool of him to do that, not my taste but hey his car his money his time im sure some intrepid fans out there think its the coolest thing ever.

High Impact

It probably was one of the  junk 2.7's and the car was destined for the salvage yard till this guy thought of this.   GOOD FOR HIM is right!   There was ALOT of engineering that musta went into making that fit.   I wonder what it has for a rear end?  Could be an 8.75!  or a DANA-60!!          That'd be kinda cooooooool.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: Manfred318 on September 21, 2009, 09:36:27 AM
Nice pics Troy :2thumbs:
The Red/White convert appears to be a '57 Buick Special

One of those bumpers ended up in mad max 2 (road warrior)

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/cars/madmax2/Landau/index.html
this is the car that chases max in the opening chase.

Manfred318

Hmm... indeed it did. Ive never noticed that before. Cool :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.