News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

E3 sparkplugs or any plug other than a stock plug

Started by mauve66, September 05, 2009, 10:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

anyone ever try those newer spark plugs instead of just a regular Champion spark plug??

was reading part of a powerblock magazine article on the E3 design thats supposed to improve HP AND EMISSIONS, i haven't read all the article since some of it had to do with efi cars
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

RD

I CANNOT CONFIRM THIS AS IT IS HEARSAY....

but i have heard that in some applications the E3 plugs is tapping pistons due to its design.  Which app?  I have no idea, just the ol' rumor mill working its way into the autoparts circles.

so with that being said, do your homework on these plugs to ensure proper fit.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mopar73

I put the e3's in the old mini van and they seem to work fine ;D  Still not smoking the tires though.  I did see the powerblock episode where they used them on a chebby I think and they did increase hp by about 4 or 5.
Scott

A383Wing

I put a set of Bosch Platinum +4's in our 94 Dakota...engine starts and idles a lot better and smoother