News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Remote start on Cooter's Christine

Started by Cooter, August 31, 2009, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Cooter

I figured 'yall might like some pics of Christine's Restoration..This was a 5 year project that I did all of except Chroming and if I could have, I woulda as the chromer screwed me...

When I got her in 2004..

Christine meets an old friend.........................................................................

Took Second Place this year at Carlisle...........................................................

This past year in Bufallo New York with the cast of the GhostHunters!

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

69 OUR/TEA

BigBlackDodge

::)     yeah.................nice 'restoration' photos.

Everyone knows that those cars fix themselves.........we've all seen it happen!!!!!!!!!!

BBD :icon_smile_big:

jb666

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 11, 2009, 09:16:11 PM

Everyone knows that those cars fix themselves.........we've all seen it happen!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I just watched the movie the other night for the first time in about 20 years.. Awesome flick. Really made me appreciate the beauty of this car.

Cooter

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 11, 2009, 09:16:11 PM

:smilielol: I only wish!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Cooter

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 11, 2009, 10:03:44 PM
Did she kill anyone yet?

No, but I DID almost reinact the "Camaro Crash Scene" a few times... :D

jaak

Nice car....funny thing is, in your before pics, it looks like Christine did when Arnie bought her in the movie!
You got any before-during-after pics of your General?

Jason

Cooter

Quote from: jaak on December 11, 2009, 10:14:10 PM
Nice car....funny thing is, in your before pics, it looks like Christine did when Arnie bought her in the movie!

Jason
I do, but they were snapped with an old Polaroid and I'd have to take about 2 hours to scan, upload to Pbucket, then post 'em...

moparstuart

WOW  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  AWESOME CAR and an amasing restoration  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

Jason

yeah just what i was thinking !! when Arnie was looking over christine be for he bought it  :yesnod:

thats an awesome car ! nice job on the rebuild :yesnod:
   always like them  :yesnod:
thanks for posting all these photos , love looking at this kind of stuff  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

LeadfootBob

You really put some TLC into that car, looks like it paid off too  :yesnod:
Can't stop chuckling... Can you imagine the kind of scares possible with the remote start and some strategic parking late at night?  :D
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

FlatbackFanatic

Very cool!! Great resto!! :2thumbs: I've always loved that car ever since I saw the movie when it first came out. Good job. :drool5: :drool5: The remote start would bw fun too!!!!
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

jb666

Jason

What's funny is after just watching the movie again, I thought the same thing. The setting was very close!!  Definitely an awesome car.

moparstuart

Quote from: jb666 on December 12, 2009, 09:31:41 AM

Jason

What's funny is after just watching the movie again, I thought the same thing. The setting was very close!!  Definitely an awesome car.
i  think he must have gone to darnells to get all him salvage parts for the resto  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlackDodge

So whats your next project................the Tulsa Plymouth? :2thumbs:

Whats the after market parts for a 50's mopar like..............or is there such a thing?

BBD

bull

Excellent work/beautiful car. :2thumbs: I'd love to have one of those myself.

Cooter

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 12, 2009, 01:15:01 PM
So whats your next project................the Tulsa Plymouth? :2thumbs:

Whats the after market parts for a 50's mopar like..............or is there such a thing?

BBD

All I can say is You guys think AMD is hig for repop fenders? Try finding unobtainable '57-'58 Plymouth parts...I made alot of the patch panels for this one as most of the NOS suppliers are running out of parts.....