News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 68 Charger Project....is now a Pro Street Project!

Started by HollyWoodCharger, August 25, 2009, 04:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70ChargerX2

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 25, 2009, 06:12:03 PM
You know, I hate to say this, but some folks in the Dukes hobby gets grief about turning chargers into General Lee's But when you think about it, it's all bolt on stuff and paint. But now when you do the pro thing, you have to cut the car up alittle, now why don't these kind of folks also get the grief about that. That's more worst then a charger getting bolt on items and a paint job that can be turn around easy. With pro stuff like this, you have to cut the back of the car up and then tube the thing out. Doesn't make sense at all.

I am new here but I have been a die hard 68 thru 70 Charger fan since I was a kid and the 68 hit the streets so I am going to throw in my two cents worth here. I have no issues with guys painting up their Chargers as the General nor do I have an issue with them going Pro Street when done as professionally as the ones here are being done. What I do have a problem with is when someone takes one of these classics and mounts it onto a way over the top four wheel drive truck frame. :flame:  To me that is an insult and a complete waste of a beautiful car.  :icon_smile_angry:  :RantExplode:

Again this is just my opinion.

Paulie