News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Am I cursed or what..Every time im about to start working on the Charger

Started by 451-74Charger, August 25, 2009, 01:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

Well Fist time, my contract ends, the second, im outsourced, last time, the wife said go ahead and start working on it, a week later we find out we are having a son and then im laid off,
3 years later, im clearing out the garage ready to start the resto and..... I get laid off again !!
WTF !!!!!
Ok, i should not bother working on cars ever again. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

PocketThunder

Is it driveable?  Maybe time to sell it and by something driveable and just cruise with what you've got..   :coolgleamA:

Starting a project and having a baby hardly ever work out together.  :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

694spdRT

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 25, 2009, 01:22:44 PM
Starting a project and having a baby hardly ever work out together.  :Twocents:

:iagree: Amen and anything else to drive that point home.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

451-74Charger

nope, its not. but i have yet to see a more solid 3rd gen. ive had it 8 yrs already and havent turned a wrench on it yet
also, i have other daily drivers (see sig...yes all of them)
Im not down yet, at least they gave me 3 months notice

motorcitydak

Maybe its something about the chargers. I got mine and got fired 2 weeks later, Im still trying to fight it thru my union
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]