News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ooops.Texas cop gets canned after sexy photo shoot with service weapon

Started by bull, August 21, 2009, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

MIDLAND, Texas - A Texas sheriff fired one deputy and suspended three others without pay after a scantily dressed waitress holding a rifle posed for photographs on the hood of a patrol vehicle.

Police said Round Rock officers were dispatched to a restaurant after someone reported the waitress with the weapon, which had been given to her by one of the Midland County deputies who had been attending a training session near Austin.

The incident occurred last week in the parking lot of a Twin Peaks restaurant, which promotes its "fun, friendly and sometimes flirty atmosphere!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32503068/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

68X426

The pussies in Scotland let the scum killer go.

Then cops are busted for a little community relations and goodwill. Man this is one mixed up world.

:flame: :flame: :flame: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Landonsrt

I agree. They could have let him go when he was dead!! So what if hes ill! Over 200 people lost their lives because of him.

Think they should have gotten a little better pose with the girl and the gun!