News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repair or replace

Started by mAdMoPaR, August 21, 2009, 12:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

That's why I'm going with SS pure white, is it what I want (B5 Blue) no, is it good enough for now, sure.  :scratchchin:

fy469rtse

Quote from: mAdMoPaR on August 21, 2009, 12:33:05 AM
Hello all, Long time reader first time post. Need a little advice on fixin the rear window channel on my 68 charger (see pics) Should I replace with new sheet metal? or does it look like i might be repairable? Gonna have the trunk floor replaced so I figured it might be easier to replace the deck panel at least with the trunk floor removed. Not sure how easy the sail panels are to replace though, not really a bodywork type.
now is the time to do it properly, otherwise it will come back to haunt you later , cut it , get the new panels , I think charger specialtys have a good fit sail panels replace the deck or Dutchman panel you might also need lower window frame, you will know once you get Dutchman panel cut out, it will give you a chance to clean up plenum under that, even if you can't do body work, I'm sure someone has posted photos on here as a guide, at least if you remove all this and know you need , less work and cost for who ever does the work for you

mAdMoPaR

Window corners done!  :2thumbs:

mAdMoPaR

Finished truck lock support along with spare tire and jack braces/brackets.

mAdMoPaR

Will be skim coating welds with duraglas before primer. Should seam sealer come before or after primer? Was thinking of using Evercoat brushable seam sealer.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

lexxman