News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Snake Skin Green '69 R/T build - UPDATE: 12-4-13 'CHASSIS DYNO RESULTS'

Started by yeahitsgotahemi!, August 20, 2009, 06:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Your doing a great job!!!! Love that color, too!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

yeahitsgotahemi!

More stuff put on it. Flaming River manual steering box and rag joint, and a set of wilwood disc brakes.
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

yeahitsgotahemi!

I thought these pics were cool. Even though its all mopar here, I'm sure you can guess what the black car is?
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

yeahitsgotahemi!

I think I've posted this pic before in another thread about the window tint, but here it is again anyway.

As far as updates, I'm saving up for rims and tires. After that, I'll hopefully be ordering a new Dana 60, caltracs and mono leafs, and finally getting the thing rolling again.

motorcitydak

Youd better get that mustang away before the Charger eats it

Nice to see someone else getting some good progress, i love your car dude. By the way, go to bed!
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

tan top

love the color  :yesnod:  looking good !! nice work  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi-hampton

Is the Rustang a 65 or 66?   LEON.

yeahitsgotahemi!

It's a 65.

Thanks for all the compliments, keeps me motivated.  :coolgleamA:

hemi-hampton

I like Mustang Fastbacks. I had a 67 that was a Shelby clone way back in mid 80's.  LEON.

WHITE AND RED 69

Great work. That color is awesome.  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Long Island RT

That thing is absolutely gorgeous!  Keep it up :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

Brock Samson

I think the Challys are now avail. in this color their now calling "Green with Envy"..

Howabout an update.....

PLEASE!!!!
    ?    :popcrn:

71ChallengeHer

Great progress. I love the color.  :2thumbs:

jb666

I LOVE this car... Keep up the good work!!!

:drool5: :drool5:

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

RoadWarrior

That car looks a lot like my old Charger I sold 10 or more years ago. Auto on floor car? How long have you had it and did it come out of Alabama? Thanks

pipeliner

Roger 68 charger

:cheers:     :cheers:      WOW    Is about all I can say

Great Job
68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

noff57

I LOVE THAT CAR!  :drool5: What wheels you going to put on it?

yeahitsgotahemi!

RIMS!

They are 15x6 and 15x12 billet specialties street lites. I had them anodized bronze. Definitely a different look, which is what I was going for.

Tires are Mickey Thompson S/R, 8" front and 15" wide 29" tall in back. I haven't mounted the tires yet, but I'll update when I have.

yeahitsgotahemi!

One more pic. Hopefully I'll have some more soon.

yeahitsgotahemi!

Quote from: RoadWarrior on February 22, 2011, 04:33:32 PM
That car looks a lot like my old Charger I sold 10 or more years ago. Auto on floor car? How long have you had it and did it come out of Alabama? Thanks

I've had it about ~4 years. I bought it from a guy who was in to flipping mopars out of Sacramento. It was a shell when I bought it. I'm not to sure if it was orginally a floor auto or not. The steering column was not a shift one, but there were many parts that were not original. Not sure of its history.

yeahitsgotahemi!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I bought some fancy hood pins too. Instead of the cheap sheet metal scuff pads, I got these fancy billet ones. I'll probably have them anodized bronze to match the rims.

I can't wait to read what you guys think about the rims, I'm sure some will hate, others love it??!

I was a bit worried about the bronze, but I committed to try something different and didn't want chrome/polished rims - definitely accomplished that goal!  :lol:

ChargerĀ“69

Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

PocketThunder

Quote from: yeahitsgotahemi! on March 16, 2011, 02:31:38 AM
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I bought some fancy hood pins too. Instead of the cheap sheet metal scuff pads, I got these fancy billet ones. I'll probably have them anodized bronze to match the rims.

I can't wait to read what you guys think about the rims, I'm sure some will hate, others love it??!

I was a bit worried about the bronze, but I committed to try something different and didn't want chrome/polished rims - definitely accomplished that goal!  :lol:

Dont worry, your car is bad ass..   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."