News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If I was a Ford guy,I'd pick this up!!!!!!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, August 18, 2009, 01:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

69bronzeT5

That's one clean 'Stang. Only 99 original miles!?!?! :o I'm more of a '90s Mustang guy myself when it comes to that style.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Aero426

Cool car.  I just sold my '85 GT I owned for almost 20 years.

I am pretty sure this one was put away because it the last year for the 4-bbl carb Mustang.   At the time, there was talk that the '85 year might be a good one as a future collectible.   When the fuel injected cars came along in '86, they had less HP than the carb cars.   As time has gone on, the later injected cars blew away the '85 in performance.   Truth be told, the 85's have miles of vacuum tubing and a lot of hardware to make it pass smog.   I don't think the 85 will ever be a serious collectible, but they do have a clean look.  

Say what you want, but the 5-slow Mustangs are tremendous value for the dollar and pretty fun to drive.  

Just 6T9 CHGR

Love those Halo headrests....I put those in my '92 GT 'vert when I had it....kinda miss that car :(
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Tilar

Bah, They had stopped making the real mustangs at least  12 years before this one was anything more than a wild dream.  :D

QuoteLocation:  ottumwa, IA

Isnt that where Radar O'Reilly was from?  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

I would love it....but would never drive it.  Not a good car to own, its still brand new in the box.

bull

Not my cup o' tea but it does prove an opinion of mine; that just about any car will hold or increase it's value if you do nothing but sit on it for years.

If I were a Ford guy I'd buy one of the following:

Silver R/T

Not fan of that year. Have 95 Cobra myself and I love that body style.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

1969chargerrtse

I had a black 88  GT conv 5 speed.  I was surprised how well built it was.  Being a Chevy guy most of my life I thought Ford sucked, but after owning that Mustang I thought differently.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.