News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AAR Cuda resto starting......Update!! 7-13-2011 PICS!!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, August 17, 2009, 12:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on August 18, 2009, 12:37:59 PM
He wants an orig color,as FJ6 was my 2nd fav color on those cars,I suggested it,and at Carlisle 2 years ago there was a restored one under a tent in the swap area,he stood there for 1/2 hour staring at it :drool5:,right then and there his mind was made up.
I just bought some epoxy ,a quart of FJ6 ,etc,the other day so when the car comes back I can put it in epoxy and get some color on the areas that are going to be covered up with the new skins.
The funny thing is that alot of AAR's have the wrong BS's found in them,the one I found in mine is 139 cars off and" IS" for an FJ6 4spd car!!!!!!!

Looking good   :2thumbs:

bill440rt

Damn, Paul. You're up to your elbows in that one!
There is no doubt that it will be impeccable, just like everything else I've seen you do. Keep it up! Can't wait to see it in green!! Errrr.... red!!!  Errrr.... GREEN!!!  :D
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

Thanks Bill and Bill .It is going to be FJ6,no change now,already have inside cowl done,LOL.Mine will staying orig, EV2,no doubt.

Belgium R/T -68

Awesome work Paul :2thumbs: I fully agree with you concerning AMD, most of the panels fit like a glove but here's my dilemma as see you had kind of the same problem: All I need now is the front fenders and AMD has been promising those ones for 18 months now, always same answer -"next month".
What to do? Go for Goodmark or put the project on hold? I can't do the quarters and trunk/extensions without aligning the front I have learned.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on July 14, 2011, 07:48:14 AM
Awesome work Paul :2thumbs: I fully agree with you concerning AMD, most of the panels fit like a glove but here's my dilemma as see you had kind of the same problem: All I need now is the front fenders and AMD has been promising those ones for 18 months now, always same answer -"next month".
What to do? Go for Goodmark or put the project on hold? I can't do the quarters and trunk/extensions without aligning the front I have learned.

Per

For what car ?????

69 OUR/TEA

Wow Per,you're into a pretty crazy build to!!!!! On the fender,check with the place that Dynacorn is sistered with that makes the fenders and such,thought I saw them advertise new challenger fenders made by them.I tried to find it,no luck but seen it in recent magazines.

Belgium R/T -68

They advertise fenders on ebay :yesnod: Would you think they would be better then Goodmark since I've heard they had problems with the lower bodylines on there's. Also I have a AMD shakerhood so fitting is cruisal.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

69 OUR/TEA

If you have no other option,I think I'd go with Dynacorn rather than Goodmark.I waited a year for them to get the Cuda fenders out.If you want to move on,don't sit by the phone for them.They just had to send back all 50 right front fenders because of the antenna hole punched in the wrong location,and said would take another 3 months till they get the new ones in.Good thing I need the drivers side.

69 OUR/TEA

Per,I checked ebay to see what you were talking about,they all look like they are Goodmarks.No Dynacorn.

69 OUR/TEA

Did'nt see that one Per,sure looks like it could be the Dynacorn fender,I would call and talk to them,NTM looks like a good deal at $440.AMD cuda fenders are $600.