News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: NYCMille on October 05, 2006, 08:04:54 AM
CudaCharger and Rolling - you both have some REALLY beautiful cars there....

:iagree:

Awesome  Chargers, guys. :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: RT DAVE on October 07, 2006, 04:27:36 PM
The color is better in person.   I know the rims need to go.  I have some Torq Thrust D's I'll put on someday... 

What color is that, Dave?

Looks good! :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Johnnys440Charger

Here's my Canadian Automatic 440 Charger RT.   :icon_smile_wink:

RT DAVE

Quote from: formula_496 on October 07, 2006, 07:44:06 PM
Quote from: RT DAVE on October 07, 2006, 04:27:36 PM
The color is better in person.   I know the rims need to go.  I have some Torq Thrust D's I'll put on someday... 

What color is that, Dave?

Looks good! :2thumbs:

I hate to say it, but it's a honda civic del sol color called "samba green".  It's real close to f6 green.  I didn't realize f6 existed when I painted my car or I would have gone that route.  Thanks for the compliment.  It's nothing real special, but it's mine.   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Lowprofile

I Love this thread! Great looking cars! I can't wait to get home and finally be able to work on mine!  ah, someday soon.  :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Dave22443

Okay, you guys made me pull the cars out for a quick snap shot.  :icon_smile_cool:
These are our father/son cars.  If only I were so lucky at his age!

The shiny one is mine  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Magnumcharger

15 Years in the works....and still counting.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Carrnutt

1969 Rest-O-Fied Charger 383HP, Disc brake conversion, electronic ignition.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

miller

some pics from my other post as well as some others!

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

miller

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

CaptMarvel

Dodge Don

Quote from: miller on October 12, 2006, 08:41:36 PM
some pics from my other post as well as some others!

Looks great....quite the hodgepodge though (no offense intended).....68 front end, 69 rear end and are those 70 buckets?

miller

yes yes they are... i think they are sweet though (the seats, make it feel kinda racy inside), in all honesty the guy before me took what he could get to make this. I mean give the guy credit, he wanted a charger bad so he took the parts he could find and made himself one. Not that the man wasn't talented, the body is straight and its in overall good condition, but he just used what he had. Its up to me now to make it right, and i have been, i have replaced the floors and a part of the frame last winter, and i intend to replace the trunks this time around. But as we all know, these parts are expensive, so until im out of collage, let alone high school, i cant really afford a restoration... don't get me wrong i could buy the parts to switch the front end over, but the paint isn't brand new so i couldn't match the purple, which would mean a complete repaint, and there is stuff i would want to along with it... so one thing leads to another... but for the time being im comfortable with the hodgepodge that it is.

Brock Samson

took me from '84 till '99 and she still ain't done..  :-\

some of these posts are pretty old now,.. I'd sure like to see the project's updated pics..

hint, hint..  ;)

68 R/T BABE

68 R/T BABE

THE CHARGER PUNK

canadian right here,my dads car tho,one day i will own 1-MATT

Dave22443

Quote from: miller on October 13, 2006, 11:46:56 PM
yes yes they are... i think they are sweet though (the seats, make it feel kinda racy inside), in all honesty the guy before me took what he could get to make this. I mean give the guy credit, he wanted a charger bad so he took the parts he could find and made himself one. Not that the man wasn't talented, the body is straight and its in overall good condition, but he just used what he had. Its up to me now to make it right, and i have been, i have replaced the floors and a part of the frame last winter, and i intend to replace the trunks this time around. But as we all know, these parts are expensive, so until im out of collage, let alone high school, i cant really afford a restoration... don't get me wrong i could buy the parts to switch the front end over, but the paint isn't brand new so i couldn't match the purple, which would mean a complete repaint, and there is stuff i would want to along with it... so one thing leads to another... but for the time being im comfortable with the hodgepodge that it is.

You know, I always liked the '68 grill better.  And I also love the '69 tail lights.  And yes, the '70 seats are a lot more comfortable.  I think all you gotta do is shave the marker lights off, give her a fresh coat of paint and you've got the perfect Charger  :thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Hemidog

Here's my baby, needs a bit of TLC
Dont worry, the rims are as good as gone  ;)

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chgr500

chgr500

NorwayCharger

Quote from: Hemidog on October 14, 2006, 10:46:22 AM
Here's my baby, needs a bit of TLC
Dont worry, the rims are as good as gone  ;)

I think the wheels are looking good, exept for the rear backspacing ;), but then again that is just me.............
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com